Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

pretty in pink

I think I had pink on my mind this week! Hancock Fabrics had the most adorable line of pinks and grays I couldn't get enough of them! They also had a great line of fabrics with gray, orange, green and blues. 
I was very impressed with their selection.
Craft night this week was a lot of fun, we made coasters and pot holders. I didn't get a chance to finish mine up til today but I LOVE them! I found this tutorial and modified it to make pot holders. 




I did gray on the back to make the top fabric pop.
These little beauties are now available in my store. Click here to see listing!
Earlier in the week I finally made the cosmetic bag I've been wanting to make. Let's just say I had to search many many store to find the iron-on vinyl for the inside. It was pretty annoying! It ended up being at the very store I called who said they didn't have it! It's always worth asking again! I was beyond excited when they told me they had it, and it fact they had 2 bolts of it! It was worth it, the inside of the cosmetic bad is lined with vinyl in case anything ever spills.





You can see a hint of the lining right there, but it really is an adorable fabric.