Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Project Life

I am so excited to start Project Life! Are you familiar with it? If not, check out this website to get the full scoop. It's a simplified way of scrapbooking and really anyone can do it!

I want to document my babies lives through pictures and books rather than through blogs and social media. There are too many scary people out there on the web and I plan to post very minimal photos of my babies on the internet. Plus, there is a ton of cute Project Life products!

I started out by buying some sheet protectors and a pkg of journaling cards. You can get journaling cards from many companies, not just from Becky Higgins.



I found these adorable chalkboard journaling cards by We R Memory Keepers here



And I chose these page protectors as my first set. They come in all different varieties though.


So I am planning on taking lots of pictures and just printing them, then having them mailed to my house. I won't even have to leave the house when my twins arrive! 

I am planning on working on the first page tonight that will feature their ultrasound pics and a picture of my husband and I revealing the gender of the babies.