Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

twin girl nursery

My husband and I are expecting twins! What?! Yep, it's true. Read more about it here.

After I found out I was having twins my doctor moved my due date up by 3-4 weeks so I kinda freaked out knowing I hadn't started anything. I was determined to decide on a color scheme. After much searching I finally came up with something I love. I am loving the classy feel of navy blue right now and the fresh approach on the classic baby pink as coral.

I had a lot more plans when I knew I was having a baby, but when I found out it was twins I decided to scale back my ideas.

I have always loved the Jenny Lind spindle cribs so I knew those were a must. My mom makes quilts for all the grandbabies and I am so excited to have 2 handmade quilts from her! The walls will be board & batten painted white with grey walls above it all the way around the room. The rest of the sources can be found below for everything shown in the picture.


Cotton gauze crib skirt: buy here, or make using cotton gauze in coral (this is kinda hard to find, just do a google search and see who has it in stock at the moment)
Accent pillows & changing pad cover: Riley Blake small dots in navy
Dresser: Ikea Hemnes