Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

craft room progress

We moved into our new house February 15th and I am slowly making progress on decorations. My sister in law had a great idea to cover a bulletin board in fabric and ever since she made hers I have wanted to make one. Well I finally got around to it and I love it! I still need to add more fun things to it but so far, I love it!

I started with a plain bulletin board (terrible pictures!)



I wrapped fabric around it and stapled it to the back. My sister in law used spray adhesive which I think works equally as well.



And here it is hung up with a few things on it. It now lives above my sewing desk and adds a little happy to the room. I am determined to get some little flowers for the bucket! I downloaded this free printable and colored it in. I've added a little garland to the top since taking this picture and that really added to the "cuteness".


I want mine to be more of a piece of art than functional.
What do you have on your bulletin board?