Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This first image is of a Lack Coffee table from IKEA transformed with just a few things. It is such a great idea especially because the Lack tables are less than $10 and when it's finished it looks like a very nice piece.
Here's a link to some more information on it


Here's a cute hat that was made out of an old sweatshirt. Very thrifty :) But also really cute.
Here's the tutorial for it:

And I LOVE this advent calendar! There have been quite a few cute ones lately but I think this one stood out the most to me. There's still time to make one to use this year!
Here's the tutorial:

This project would be SO easy if you had a Silhouette SD Machine. Speaking of Silhouette...I was offered a full time position as a graphic designer with full benefits today. We couldn't be more excited, we have so much to be grateful for this time of year and feel so blessed.

And finally my favorite craft I have to share with you today. Drumroll please..............

TA-DA! The most beautiful ornament wreath ever!! I only wish styrofoam balls were cheaper. Guess I'll be one of the lucky ones outside of Joanns on Black Friday waiting for them to open (maybe)!
Here's a link to the tutorial for this wreath.

Oh and by the way...Tatertots & Jello is doing an amazing giveaway. They are giving away a free Silhouette! Who could ask for more!? Go enter here

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!