Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sneak Peek

Here is a little sneak peek of some things I've been working on. Sorry the pictures are not very good quality, but you'll get the idea. I don't have a lot of time to spend on crafty things being in school right now but it's so hard to resist when I've found so many things I want to make! The first picture is something I'm working on for my Mom for Christmas...if you see this Mom I promise you have no idea what it is going to be! And the other two pictures are part of a quilt I'm working on. I'll probably have it done after Thanksgiving weekend so I'll post better pictures of the finished product! And Mom's present will probably have to wait awhile, otherwise I'll post it and tell her not to look on this site til after Christmas ;)




Sorry these two pictures have a yellow hue to them, I don't really know what happened!


If you can't tell, they are little flowers-super super easy to make. I'll post the website I got them from when I put up the finished one.