Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Invitations

I am just getting started in designing wedding invitations and wanted to share one with you! I should be doing homework right now, but this was more interesting. I plan on getting my website up and running this summer where you can view all my designs and place orders. As for now if you know of anyone who needs wedding announcements done, send them my way! I was debating on whether or not to share this one with you since it's my brothers and they haven't been sent out yet...but I figured that not everyone will see them here first so it's ok.








I can design anything you'd like, print it on almost any kind of paper and it'll be quite cheap. I have a great printer I use and they do really high quality prints-you won't be disappointed. I can also do baby announcements or any other invitation you would like. If you'd like more information email me dresdencarrie@gmail.com