Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Drummer Boy

This morning my neighbor was BLASTING "The Drummer Boy" Christmas song on REPEAT with the bass turned all the way up at 7:30AM, why? My husband doesn't like Christmas music. Though it was quite early for that loud of music...I kinda liked it ;)

I've been hooked on finding Christmas ideas for family and Christmas decor. So I thought I'd share some more ideas with you :)

Need a gift for Dad? Brother? Husband?

Well here is a tie you can make, plus some other ideas check them out here:
http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=12086



How beautiful is this shower curtain?? This would be so beautiful year round but especially at Christmas, see the tutorial here:
Ruffled Shower Curtain


Last tree skirt I promise, maybe, unless I find another cute one!

It's from Garnet Hill, which I love but seriously can't imagine spending this much on a tree skirt. I'm sure all you crafty people could make it!
But if you really want to spend the $$ check it out here :
Garnet Hill