Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I could use your help

I need your help. I know it's really close to Christmas already,Thanksgiving is next week and a lot of you already have Christmas presents bought. Anyway, not only is it Christmas in December but my husband is graduating from college. I want to make it really special for him, 
as graduating is a huge accomplishment. 

So here's where you come in. I am taking orders for laptop, iPad, Kindle, Nook, iPhone etc cases. I'd love if I can get some made to contribute to the gift I want to get him. 

These make really great Christmas presents and I can make them in any color scheme you choose. If you order them soon, I can guarantee they will arrive by Christmas.
If you'd like to order one just send me an email and I'll get you a price. dresdencarrie@gmail.com

Here are a couple I've made just to show you what they look like.
Each case is lined with a super soft fabric similar to minky.





Thanks for your help!
dresdencarrie@gmail.com