Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friday/Saturday fav's

I think I'm gonna change it to Friday/Saturday fav's cause sometimes I do this on Friday and sometimes on Saturday! Here are a few things I've been loving this week...

If I scrapbooked, I'd totally do this layout, LOVE it!


My friend posted this on Pinterest and I simply adore it. I danced with my dad on my wedding day to this song by Rascal Flatts. Love the piece of art by Tracy Fisher.


Making one of these today, already have some cute fabric cut out!
great tutorial by Erin Erickson at Dog Under My Desk


this is the story of my life...
at least it was when I was little and all the other kids were buying souvenirs on field trips!!


and oh my goodness, how amazing do these carrot cake waffles look???

Have a wonderful weekend!