Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

what I've been up to

Well I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving. We spent the lovely Thanksgiving weekend in California with my parents. We had a great time...til I got sick the last day! But it was totally worth it. Here are a few things I've been up to.

My friend wanted to surprise her husband by telling him with this shirt that she was pregnant.
Her little boy wore it to surprise him. We made it using the Silhouette and heat transfer.
front & back shown


and this is what I made for my partner...I hope she doesn't see this cause it's going in the mail tomorrow!!
It's a cosmetic bag with a vinyl lining. I made it once before for myself and seriously LOVE mine. Here is a tutorial if you're interested in making your own.

Here's a shot of the lining inside
I lined it with iron on vinyl which makes for an easy to clean cosmetic bag.


I've had this small canvas for a very long time and just pulled it out the other day to paint. I thought and thought of what I wanted it to say then finally it popped in my head. It's a quote from mine and my husbands wedding song- Coldplay's "Til Kingdom Come"

I hope you're all having a fun time getting ready for Christmas! I've got lots of little gifts I've been making, but can't share just yet. Have a great rest of the week!