Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

August=the best month of the year :)

It's August and you know what that means??? It's my birthday month! I am so excited for it this year. August 24th=new laptop :) I've been saving all summer and finally get to get it on my birthday. My old laptop served me very well, but it died about two years ago, sad day for sure. That's ok, my new one will be so much more powerful and amazing! So in celebration I made myself a new case. This bad boy is gonna be perfect for my laptop, I used a nice cotton on the outside, two layers of batting, and a nice thick layer of super soft material on the inside. I don't know what it's called, it's not fleece but it is super plush and soft. Anyway, the only thing missing is a button for the little elastic tab to grab on to on the front.

Front:


Back:


Inside:
Let me know if you want one!