Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Oh SNAP!

Have you heard of Oh Snap! the creative blogging conference?? It's a three day conference taking place in Salt Lake City next April. I almost went to Creative Estates a couple months ago but that didn't work out. So I am planning on going to this one for sure! So many fun bloggers will be there to tell you about their success and how you can be successful too. How great would it be to attend and meet so many fun people plus learn to grow your blog? I can't wait to go and learn from some very successful bloggers. Ever since I started my blog I have been wanting to go to one of these conferences. I'm always so jealous of people who do go because they come back with so much knowledge and their blog grows like crazy. I think it's time to go to a conference...I'm just gonna go for it!
Tickets are limited so if you want to go you better register now! But if you want to enter to win a free ticket check this out. Also check out their blog for more updates as the conference gets closer!