Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

winner winner!

First and foremost congratulations to
Stephanie who said
wow! You have got an extremely cute blog! I will be back to visit again soon! :) 
I love that business card case! 
Stephanie send me an email with your address and I'll get the prize sent off to you this weekend!
dresdencarrie@gmail.com


the beautiful sunset last night in Utah
So I was thinking a lot about happiness yesterday evening. Being happy is a choice. I absolutely love being happy and easy going. Doing so has strengthened my marriage and made life so great! So I ask you to please...just be happy! And smile!
Just a few things that made me happy yesterday:

surprising my mom with a fun gift
spending the evening with my wonderful husband and even convincing him to work out with me
trying a new recipe and having it work out...yessss!!
the beautiful sunset
random movie quote texts from my brother
hearing stories from the survivors of the Joplin tornado
this cute gift idea
 source

I just have so much to be grateful for to not be happy. I hope you have a wonderful happy-filled day :)