Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happiness :)

Tomorrow I leave for CHA...I will be gone for 5 days, wow that's awhile. At least it seems like a long time since it'll be the longest my husband and I have been apart since we've been married. I am excited to go to warmer weather...CA=70 degrees, Utah=30 degrees, big difference.

But before I leave I thought I'd show you some fun new stuff I found today. First is a great site called Simply Utah...see their cute sponsor button over there on the right? Check them out, they have lists of blogs and businesses in Utah. You can search in all different categories to find a specific blog or business. But what's even better is that they have a new giveaway each week with various discounts to Etsy shops throughout the week as well! Who doesn't love a giveaway? Check them out...and if you peek under the blog tab look under crafts/DIY and you'll see me there! Fun!

I found this Etsy shop through Simply Utah and immediately fell in love with their posters! Jessica is the creative genius behind vol25. I think anyone would love any of her posters, they would make a great gift or accent for your house.

I love this poster, such a sweet happy message.



Check out her posters on Etsy HERE.

Have a great weekend!