Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm a contestant!!



I am beyond excited right now! I entered to be a contestant on Crafting with the Stars over at Sew Dang Cute and out of about 200 entries I was chosen!! Me and 11 other contestants will participate and hopefully I'll make it to the end!! Head over to Sew Dang Cute to see what goes on with this competition.
Each contestant is paired up with a "crafting star" and I was paired with none other than
Mod Podge Rocks! I am so excited and can't wait to get started. Amy from Mod Podge Rocks is even going to CHA...and I get to meet her and she's planning on introducing me to LollyChops!!! LollyChops was one of the very first blogs I followed and I love her, she's so funny, can't wait to meet her!
Well wish me luck everyone...I'm gonna be working like a mad woman to get my projects done!
PS: thanks to everyone who came to Craft Night we had so much fun!! Big success...pictures coming soon.